9 Things You Can’t Ignore in 2019 in Digital Marketing
1.Voice Search & Smart Speakers:- With the increasing use of voice search it is important for companies to rethink their digital marketing strategies in 2019. People are now using Smart speakers like Google Home and Alexa.
2. Video Marketing:- Video is still winning the race of most successful medium of marketing in 2018 and this is set to continue into 2019. As most people would love to watch a video than read a blog post.
3. Artificial Intelligence:- Google started using AI in it Algorithm, Facebook messenger bots can help you automate and optimize your customer service. Businesses adopting AI in 2019 will be able to save costs and accelerate growth.
4. Personalization:- 96% of marketers believe that personalization advances customer relationships. With the availability of data like purchase history, consumer behavior and links clicked, custom content can be developed for personalize marketing.
5. Programmatic Advertising:- Real-time bidding or auctions, for example, is a type of programmatic ad buying. This automation is much more efficient and fast, which means higher conversions and lower customer acquisition costs.
6. Influencer Marketing:- Influencer Marketing has been seen to drive 11 times more ROI than traditional online marketing. Influencer Marketing offers an excellent opportunity to enhance your brand reach and brand awareness. Using influencers is a very effective marketing tool that works to attract customers.
7. Chatbots:- A Crucial Parameter For Your Digital Marketing Strategy.
Chatbot is solution to improve the services provided by companies and enhance business performance. They are used to improve customer service, optimize marketing strategies and gather clients’ feedback.
8. Social Media Stories:- With the growing popularity of social media “stories,” it is important for marketers to consider this format in their digital marketing strategy. Platforms like YourStory, Facebook, Instagram etc. you can share brand story.
9. Social Messaging Apps:- Social messaging apps can be very useful in sending messages to customers directly and add value to the users’ experience. WhatsApp this year launched seperate app for Businesses and opened API’s for large businesses to send personalize messages.